artwork and inside look at the work of doublej.

Friday, March 28, 2008

ENDWELL - Homeland Insecurity



This layout was done very last minute, Chris George had set up this set, and took all the photos, Susie Finkbiner (means bird legs in German) volunteered to come out and do this for us. The whole idea was to portray how a person is not always what they seem to be, and they are never happy with their true self image. And finding a way to escape it. You can say (an) influence here was based from the scene THE WHO's TOMMY,

GO TO THE MIRROR BOY, Listening to you I get the music. Gazing at you I get the heat. Following you I climb the mountain....

I really enjoyed this layout, I love the dark texture i used under the lyrics. The broken glass was fun to work with too.









No comments:

Google Analytics