artwork and inside look at the work of doublej.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

FAREWELL TO FREEWAY 'Definitions' VS. COLDPLAY 'Viva la Vida'

I found this interesting, while looking through old files, i found a rejected/unfinished album cover for FAREWELL TO FREEWAY i did back in December. It looks very similar to the new COLDPLAY album. I am not saying anything, but i just thought it was funny, to be honest I don't think I ever showed that cover to anyone outside of the office. OH well I'm in no way trying to be like this guy... (what a douche). Go buy the new COLDPLAY, its amazing.



and the other rejected covers... (some are sort of dumb)



Here is what it turned out to be:


Check out Michelle from FAREWELL TO FREEWAY in Revolver's HOTTEST CHICKS IN METAL issue.

No comments:

Google Analytics