artwork and inside look at the work of doublej.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

JAMIES ELSEWHERE - Guidebook For Sinners Turned Saints



Having the album title "Guidebook For Sinners Turned Saints" you have to jump on the whole "book themed" layout, but make sure you do everything you forgot, or learned since the last time you had to deal with a "book themed" layout. This project, I called my good old friend Raymond Klecker, who I met when i was on tour with Midtown, in 2000. He was pimpin' his band, Chick Bait, Aberdein or something. Anyways we became good friends and kept in touch through out the years. Meanwhile, Raymond was getting really awesome at painting and illustrating, and Since I saw one of this first paintings, I always wanted to work with him, and finally it happened. I told him the idea, and he came up with some great sketches right away. With a few tweaks, we finally got everything down to what we wanted. And this is the final result. Big thanks to Raymond for helping me out. On with the layout, just enjoy the images.










No comments:

Google Analytics